Few tips to evaluate while purchasing any bar to give you the best quality and deal
- When bent, bar should bend smoothly.
- Transverse Ribs or Lugs of the bar should be sharp. So that it bonds strongly with the cement.
- Don't use any bar that are made up of scrap. Because it does not guarantee endurance to heavy loads.
- Before purchasing bar, one should check its price in the newspapers. Branded companies publish their rate chart in the leading newspapers.
- Comparable weight of bar per meter should be according to ISI standards.
- Cross check when you weight the bar.
- Bar should be of any ISI & ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- Every meter length of bar should bear company's stamp.
- Every bundle should carry company's seal on it.